Italy, Umbria, Perugia
Restored ancient convent with Roman watch tower, panoramic pool and 12 ha of land at the edge of Todi in Umbria
At only a stone’s throw from Todi, l’Antico Convento, is built on the foundations of a 1st Century B.C. Roman watch tower overlooking the Tiber Valley. In 1020, the tower was incorporated into a small convent. The restored stone house, with panoramic pool and annexe building in need of renovation, sits on approximately 12 ha of olive groves (some 300 trees), sunflower fields, and ...