Real estate for sale - Country houses
Stately villa with outbuildings, pool and 54 ha of land near Città della Pieve
The 19th century villa for sale has three floors above ground and two on a lower level because of the hillside position:
- On the second lower level there is an air-conditioned cellar, a laundry room, a storage room and a room for the water system; the latter is accessible from the outside, while the other three rooms are accessible both from the outside and via an internal staircase;
- The first lower level consists of a conference room, a TV room with access to a terrace, as well as a hallway and a bathroom;
- One enters the ground floor through the main entrance and finds oneself in an entrance hall; to the left is a spacious living room with fireplace and access to an approx. 150 m² partially covered and air-conditioned terrace, which is currently used as a restaurant; to the right is a fully equipped kitchen, a pantry, a dining room, an office, two guest bathrooms, a washroom, a bathroom with changing room for the staff, as well as the villa's boiler room;
- On the first floor there are three air-conditioned suites, all with bathrooms with Jacuzzi, two of them with panoramic terraces;
- On the second floor there are two more suites, both with air-conditioning, one of which has a terrace and another with two bedrooms and a large Jacuzzi.
The total area of the terraces is approximately 250 m².
The second building (approx. 700 m²), an ex-barn and chapel built in brick (19th century), extends over two floors, has been completely restored and is divided as follows:
- On the ground floor there is a bedroom with bathroom (ex-chapel) and four flats of different sizes for two to six people, each equipped with kitchenette and fireplace, two of which have a gallery and large bathroom with Jacuzzi. All flats have access to a landscaped courtyard equipped with garden furniture;
- On the lower level there are two other flats, a wellness centre with heated indoor swimming pool and hydro-massage, Turkish bath, sauna, gym, changing rooms, baths and showers, and a heating system supplying the building.
The third building (approx. 190 m²), a former stable (end of the 19th century), is built of stone and bricks on two floors and contains on the upper floor a flat with bathroom and terrace (approx. 35 m²).
The flat in the lower floor has a private garden. All units have an independent heating and water supply system.
The property is surrounded by a beautiful and well-maintained park, most of which extends to the front of the villa over an area of approximately 2.5 hectares. The park includes a rounded pool from which there are magnificent views, a grass football pitch, a brick pavilion (18th century) and a private parking with a car port for up to 14 cars.
The beautiful garden is equipped with an automatic irrigation system and is rich in greenery and centuries-old trees with cypress and olive trees.
As already mentioned, the villa dates back to the early 19th century, as does the red brick pavilion, while the other buildings are of even older origin.
However, there are signs of various later renovations to the roofs, floors and façades.
At present, all buildings are in excellent structural condition and do not require any extraordinary maintenance.
All installations are up to standard, in excellent maintenance condition and more than adequate for the structure, with each building being self-sufficient - including heating.
A 19.5 kWh photovoltaic system was installed on the car port in 2018.
The total extent of the agricultural land of the property is approximately 54 hectares, of which approximately 8 hectares are arable land, approximately 6 hectares are pasture land and approximately 40 hectares are forest.
Distances: Città della Pieve 5 km, Castiglione del Lago (Lake Trasimeno) 27 km, Perugia 37 km, Montepulciano 39 km, Siena 95 km, Florence 135 km, Rome 155 km. Airports: Perugia 50 km, Florence 156 km, Rome Fiumicino 183 km.