Real estate for sale - Country houses
Unique modern design villa with travertine pool in panoramic location in Tuscany
Unique spacious and luxurious property with modern design and a living landscape entirely lined with travertine, including not only the floors in the buildings, but also the house and pool surrounds, the extensive terrace areas and the swimming pool.
Magnificent far-reaching views over the Tuscan countryside.
The villa consists of three bodies
-The central single-storey body:
Exterior cladding in local natural stone and plaster interior. The roof is covered with terracotta tiles, supported by wooden beams and terracotta tiles visible from the inside, and wooden window frames.
- Two side bodies, one to the north and one to the south of the central section, made of reinforced concrete and Corten steel frames, clad on the outside with Rapolano travertine slabs and left in exposed concrete on the inside. These two bodies are each built on two floors of Corten steel stairs.
- Living room with fireplace and spacious open kitchen
- Dining room with view of the pool
- Bathroom with glass shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet
- 3 bedrooms with bathrooms (glass shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet), two of them on the ground floor overlooking the garden and one bedroom on the upper floor of the northern body overlooking the garden
- Rapolano travertine floors
- Underfloor heating/cooling, supplemented by a dehumidification ventilation system
- Domotics/bus electrical and lighting system
- Kitchen fully equipped with: Built-in dishwasher, microwave and multi-function electric oven, induction hob with extractor bonnet, peninsula with brushed black granite top, double fridge with freezer compartment, wine cellar and ice maker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wi-Fi system
- Audio/music broadcasting system
- Central vacuum cleaning system.
- Infinity pool Swimming pool 14 x 7 m , depth 1.10-1.70 m, completely lined with Rapolano travertine, heated by heat pump and equipped with motorised roller cover.
- spacious travertine terrace connecting the building to the pool
- large modern adjustable sunshade
- Fenced garden of 10,000 m² with automatic gate at the main entrance and a second gate with manual opening with pre-setting to the automatic system located at the second entrance with access to the parking area.
- Automatic irrigation system for lawn and garden plants with programmable control unit. The water is supplied from a private well.
- Garden and villa lighting system connected to the domotics/bus control unit of the house and can be controlled by computer or smartphone.
- There are WI/FI internet repeaters in the garden that cover the entire property.
- The two reinforced concrete technical rooms are underground and have easy access from the villa's second car park. They include:
- Swimming pool equipment (double pumps, balance tank, control unit for pH and chlorine control and regulation) and control unit and irrigation management.
- Two 1,000-litre water tanks with twin pumps to supply the sanitary facilities, water softener for domestic use, heat pump for heating/cooling and hot water production, buffer tank for the hot water produced by the heat pump and solar panels, electrical control panel to control the technical systems of the villa and garden, machine for the villa's central hoover system.
Outside the two technical rooms are the two heat exchangers for heating the swimming pool and for heating/cooling the villa.
Part of the property is an outbuilding (approx. 150 m²) located to the south of the villa, which can be converted into a second residential house.
Directly adjoining land of approx. 3 ha with a two-storey antique building of approx. 600 m² (gross) to be completely restored, situated at a distance of 3 m from an inhabited house. No photos available.
Asking price of the option 900,000 euros.