Data protection statement
- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, Ohmstraße 15, 80802 Munich, Germany.
Tel.: +49 89 41615939-0, Fax: +49 89 41615939-9, E-mail:
We are not obliged to appoint a company data protection officer.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
- When visiting our website:
You can visit our website without telling us who you are. A visit to our website does not require prior registration. By using our website, however, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. Data such as the pages accessed or the names of the files accessed, your IP address, the date and time of access are stored on our server for statistical purposes.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to our website;
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website;
- evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
- When using our contact form:
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on our website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. If your request is to receive more detailed information on individual properties or companies, your complete contact details (name, address, e-mail address) are required. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The processing of your e-mail address and, if applicable, your complete contact details for the purpose of establishing contact with us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The processing of your contact details in the event of a request for more detailed information on individual properties or companies is also required for the implementation of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been processed.
- In all other respects in the context of establishing contact:
For the rest, we will only process your personal data if you provide us with this information voluntarily in the context of contacting us and thus declaring your consent. If there are no compelling reasons against it in connection with a business relationship, you can revoke the previously granted approval of your personal data storage with immediate effect in writing at any time. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless a passing on is necessary due to legal regulations or official instructions. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for this purpose will be deleted after your request has been processed.
- In the context of a business relationship:
We also process your personal data in the context of a business relationship with you, whether you wish to sell a property or a company through us or whether you are interested in purchasing a property or a company through us.
When evaluating and including a property or company in our portfolio, we additionally process the following personal data, if applicable:
- personal tax number (for Italian real estate or companies);
- former purchase contracts;
- copy of passport or identity card;
- marital status, marital property regime and, if applicable, the name of birth, and
- in the case of partnerships and corporations as real estate or company owners, the name, legal form, address of the registered office or main branch, an extract from the commercial register or register of cooperatives, a copy of the passport or identity card of the authorised representatives and the shareholders/partners, balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
This data processing is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
If the above-mentioned persons or companies are located in third countries outside the scope of the GDPR, the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR is made on the basis of your voluntary consent.
We will delete the personal data processed in accordance with this section d) as soon as there is no longer a legitimate interest in their processing (e.g. to examine possible post-contractual claims; this represents a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR) and as long as we are not obliged to store the data in accordance with the applicable commercial or tax laws (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR). This retention obligation exists for a further ten years after the end of the contractual relationship. Therefore, we will delete the personal data processed in accordance with this section d) after expiry of this period.
- When visiting our website: You can visit our website without telling us who you are. A visit to our website does not require prior registration. By using our website, however, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. Data such as the pages accessed or the names of the files accessed, your IP address, the date and time of access are stored on our server for statistical purposes.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed above and below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given express consent in individual cases in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Our website uses functional cookies. These are text files which make it possible to store specific information relating to the user on the user's terminal device while using our website. We use functional cookies to store the language and geographic filter you have chosen and make it available across pages. The functional cookies are automatically deleted from your Internet browser 30 days after the last change and can be deleted manually by you at any time. These data are also not directly related to your person. If you do not agree to this, you can deactivate this in the settings of your Internet browser or refuse the storage of cookies.
The data processed in cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your Internet browser so that no cookies are stored or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
- Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or the completion of personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the processing of data based on this consent in the future, and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to:
- Transfer to third countries As a rule, we process your personal data listed in the previous sections in the EU; in individual cases, they are passed on to third countries. This is done on the basis of a consent granted by you pursuant to Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your Internet browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your Internet browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol of your Internet browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
- Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection statement. You can access and print out the current data protection statement on our website at any time.
This data protection statement applies to data processing by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH as data controller within the scope of the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).