Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is an internationally operating company for the marketing of real estate and associated businesses based in Munich. The business activity for our customers is based on a trust relationship, both in our work and in the information provided by us. In addition, our customers can be confident that we always carry out our work with commercial diligence. Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH operates this website in such a way that private individuals and companies (hereinafter collectively "users") use the information to search for real estate (hereinafter "properties"). The following conditions therefore apply to the use, application and access of this website as well as to our subsequent brokerage activities:
- Content and information
- All content about properties on this website is based on information from third parties which have commissioned Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH to market the respective properties. From the nature of the case it follows that the respective information, contents or images of the properties can be changed at any time, or may need to be supplemented or updated. For this reason Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH assumes no liability for the correctness, timeliness, accuracy and completeness of this information on the website provided here. It is expressly clarified that the information on this website does not represent a quality guarantee or undertaking.
- The information on this website may not be used by the users for their own marketing of the properties presented here or for the introduction of an interested party to the corresponding contractual partner. Furthermore, the information on this website may not be distributed on third party websites. Should a user violate this, he will be required to compensate Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH for the resulting damage.
- Copyright and designation right
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH endeavours in all of its publications, especially in property brochures, to observe the copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts and to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts which it has itself created or licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
- All logos, brands and trademarks mentioned on this website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark and designation right and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. Mere mention does not permit the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties.
- The copyright for published images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH remains solely with Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH. Any duplication or use of properties such as images, diagrams, sound documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the prior written consent of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH.
- Note for businesses within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code)
Insofar as the user of this website is a business within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) and the use is carried out within the scope of his business and commercial activities, the parties agree to set aside § 312 i para. 1 s. 1 no. 1 to 3 BGB (German Civil Code). This rule does not apply to consumers.
- Brokerage agreement
Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH will send the user a property brochure with the respective fee and the corresponding general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions contain the legally provided information for consumers, in particular a notice of the right of revocation. It is only after conclusion of the brokerage agreement that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH will carry out services for the introduction and/or brokerage of a property for the respective user.
- Disclosure of pre-existing knowledge
If the user of this website already has knowledge of a property displayed on this website or the corresponding contractual partner, he is required to notify Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH immediately, at the latest on the conclusion of the brokerage agreement. Otherwise, the user is required to compensate the damage that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH sustains by the failure to notify such knowledge.
The user is aware that all documents and information, including any property brochures, which may be provided under the scope of the brokerage agreement by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, are legally protected and cannot be disclosed to third parties.
- Liability of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH accepts no liability for loss of profit, indirect damages or damages consequent to defects.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH assumes no liability for information received from third parties and used for the execution of the brokerage agreement, in particular not for its accuracy, timeliness, completeness and correctness. This also includes information regarding the potential subject of the preliminary contract or the notarised deed which Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH has developed on the basis of the information received.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH shall also not be held liable for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and correctness of information which it has collected for the execution of the brokerage agreement or which has been made available to it by third parties.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH shall also not provide any guarantee as to the correctness of the information given, for example, in property brochures prepared by it or of any other information it may disclose to third parties under the scope of the brokerage agreement.
- If the liability of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH has been excluded or limited in accordance with points a), b), c) or d) above, this is not valid for damage caused following serious misconduct or with premeditation by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH or its legal representatives or assistants and not in cases of injury or damage to health consequent to, at the very least, a culpable violation of duties committed by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH or its legal representatives or assistants. The above exclusion of liability is also not valid if Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH or its legal representatives or assistants culpably or with premeditation breach an essential contractual obligation or if Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is liable in accordance with mandatory law.
- Money laundering checks
The user is informed that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is bound, in accordance with anti money laundering laws, to identify its customers. If a brokerage agreement is stipulated between the user and Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, the user therefore undertakes to provide all the necessary information and documentation for anti money laundering checks.
- Final provisions
- If the provisions of the written brokerage agreement between the user and Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH deviate from the above regulations, Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH and the user agree that the written brokerage agreement and annexes will always have priority.