Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is an internationally operating company for the marketing of real estate and associated businesses based in Munich. The business activity for our customers is based on a trust relationship, both in our work and in the information provided by us. In addition, our customers can be confident that we always carry out our work with commercial diligence. Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH operates this website in such a way that private individuals and companies (hereinafter collectively "users") use the information to search for real estate (hereinafter "properties").
The following conditions therefore apply to the use, application and access of this website as well as to our subsequent agency activities:
- Content and information
- All content about properties on this website is based on information from third parties which were commissioned by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH to market the respective properties. From the nature of the case it follows that the respective information, contents or images of the properties can be changed at any time, or may need to be supplemented or updated. For this reason Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH assumes no liability for the correctness, timeliness, accuracy and completeness of this information on the website provided here. It is expressly clarified that the information on this website does not represent a quality guarantee or undertaking.
- The information on this website may not be used by the users for their own marketing of the properties presented here or for the introduction of an interested party to the corresponding contractual partner. Furthermore, the information on this website may not be distributed on third party websites. Should a user violate this, he will be required to compensate Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH for the resulting damage.
- Copyright and designation right
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH endeavours in all of its publications, especially in property brochures, to observe the copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts and to use graphics, audio documents, video sequences and texts created which it has itself created or licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
- All logos, brands and trademarks mentioned on this website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark and designation right and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. Mere mention does not permit the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties.
- The copyright for published images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH remains solely with Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH. Any duplication or use of properties such as images, diagrams, sound documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the prior written consent of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH.
- Note for businesses within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) Insofar as the user of this website is a business within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) and the use is carried out within the scope of his business and commercial activities, the parties agree to set aside § 312 i para. 1 s. 1 no. 1 to 3 BGB (German Civil Code). This rule does not apply to consumers.
- Agency agreement
The use of this website does not require users to pay a commission. If users request additional information, data, documentation or other services regarding a property on this website, Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH will contact the user.
Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH will send the user a property brochure with the respective fee and the corresponding general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions contain the legally provided information for consumers as defined by § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), in particular a notice of the right of revocation. It is only after conclusion of the agency agreement that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH will carry out services for the introduction and/or brokerage of a property for the respective user.
- Previous knowledge If the user of this website already has knowledge of a property displayed on this website or the corresponding contractual partner, he is required to notify Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH immediately, at the latest on the conclusion of the agency agreement. Otherwise, the user is required to compensate the damage that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH sustains by the failure to notify such knowledge.
- All documents and information received by the user from Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH in connection with the agency agreement, including any property brochures, are legally protected. The disclosure of these documents and/or information to third parties is not permitted without the prior written consent of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH.
- Should the user violate his above obligation and Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH thereby sustain a loss, the user is required to compensate this loss.
- In the event of unauthorised disclosure of the documents and/or information regarding the conclusion of a purchase contract with the third party, the entitlement to damages of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH includes the commission payment which would have been payable if Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH had brokered this purchase contract with the third party in accordance with the provisions of this contract. This does not apply by exception if the purchase contract concluded is not essentially economically equivalent to the purchase contract envisaged between Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH and the user.
- Further liability
- Any liability of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH for loss of profit, for indirect damages or defect consequences is excluded.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH assumes no liability whatsoever for the information it has received from third parties and has used for the performance of the agency agreement, in particular not for its accuracy, timeliness, completeness and correctness. This also includes the information developed by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH on the basis of the information received regarding the potential subject of the purchase contract.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is also not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and correctness of the information it has collected for the performance of the agency agreement.
- Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH assumes no liability for the correctness of the information in any property brochures prepared by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH or for any other information which is disclosed by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH to third parties within the context of an agency agreement.
- Insofar as the liability of Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH has been excluded or restricted in the above regulations, this does not apply to gross negligence or deliberate damage caused by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, its legal representatives or vicarious agents or in the case of injuries to body or health, which are based on a negligent breach of duty by Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. The above exclusion of liability also does not apply if Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, its legal representatives or vicarious agents have deliberately or negligently violated a cardinal obligation or if Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is liable under mandatory law.
- Money laundering check Users are aware that Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH is required to identify its customers in accordance with § 3 para. 1 s. 1 no. 3 GwG (German Money Laundering Act). If an agency agreement is concluded between the user and Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH, the user is therefore required to provide the necessary information and documentation for the money laundering check.
- Final provisions
- If the provisions of the written agency agreement between the user and Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH deviate from the above regulations, Jaklin Riegelmann & Co GmbH and the user agree that the written agency agreement and annexes will always have priority.